Before you start using HACS, you need to make sure you have the following requirements met:
- You are running Home Assistant version
- You are running a supported Home Assistant installation.
- You have access to the filesystem where the Home Assistant configuration files are located.
- You have Access to the filesystem where the Home Assistant configuration files are located.
- You know how to access the Home Assistant log file.
- You are aware that there are no add-ons in HACS.
- You have a stable internet connection with sufficent available bandwidth and no data caps.
- You are not blocking outgoing requests to GitHub or Cloudflare (See faq/Data sources).